Jewish Media Resources is a leading media organization dedicated to furthering an understanding of Torah Judaism. Jewish Media Resources works with foreign journalists stationed in Israel and with local journalists by providing access to leading figures within the Orthodox Jewish community in Israel, and with information and insights about the community. Jonathan Rosenblum, director of Jewish Media Resources, also serves as an English-language spokesman for the Orthodox Jewish community with foreign journalists.
Jewish Media Resources provides a number of communication and public relations services including:
- Briefings and press conferences for the media to promote knowledge of the Torah-observant community;
- Assistance to Israeli and foreign journalists in gaining access to leading figures in the Orthodox community;
- Story ideas about the Orthodox community;
- Commentary on contemporary issues affecting the Jewish people around the world;
How You Can Get Involved
- Joining our Media Watch team which monitors stories about the Orthodox world in the Israeli and foreign media. Please email us at: [email protected]
- Receiving Jonathan Rosenblum's weekly columns by email. Please sign-up here.
Jonathan Rosenblum, director and spokesperson
Jonathan Rosenblum founded Jewish Media Resources in 1999. He is a widely-read columnist for the Jerusalem Post's domestic and international editions and for the Hebrew daily Maariv. He is also a respected commentator on Israeli politics, society, culture and the Israeli legal system, who speaks frequently on these topics in the United States, Europe, and Israel. His articles appear regularly in numerous Jewish periodicals in the United States and Israel. Rosenblum is the author of seven biographies of major modern Jewish figures. He is a graduate of the University of Chicago and Yale Law School. Rosenblum lives in Jerusalem with his wife and eight children.
Our Board of Directors
Mr. Abraham Biderman
Eagle Advisors LLC
Mr. George Weinberger
SMS-American Healthware Systems
Rabbi Nosson Scherman
Vice President and General Editor
Dr. David Diamond